Monday, July 21, 2008

The Weekend in Pictures

I managed to document my weekend with the camera. Here are the results:


The grand finale for the weekend was when I got pulled over on the way home from the music festival for having a headlight out. The hilarious part about this is that I was bragging to Kristin and Matt not even 24 hours earlier that I had never been pulled over even though I should have for speeding many times. I've had a busted headlight for almost a year now which would be pretty simple to fix, but I thought I would test the system to see if I'd ever get pulled over (which I realize is stupid and somewhat dangerous, but I don't drive at night much anyway). I guess I jinxed myself the night before:) I didn't take a picture because I didn't want to give the officer another reason to be suspicious of me besides the fact that I smelled like pot thanks to the festival.

So there you have it, a fabulous weekend.

UPDATE: Click on the thought bubble at the bottom left corner of the slide show to view the captions I wrote for each pic. Things will make more sense that way:)

4 comments:

Erin said...

Looks so fun, Bec! What festival is that? Where? Were you with Megan??? Random!

Why don't you have toes in that foot picture? It's freaking me out.

dosol said...

do you and megan usually hang out?

and yes, the lack of toes is definitely a bit disturbing...

Becca said...

You should either click on the thought bubble at the bottom left of the slideshow or just click on the slideshow which will take you to Picasa where you can see that captions. Then you'll understand that Megan was only in town for the weekend and that I went to the Mile High Music Festival. About the toes though...they're my favorite hiking shoes because they protect my toes from rocks and difficult terrain. And I found out that they are great protection against people dancing around at the festival.

Erin said...

Okay, saw the big photos. Makes more sense now. Glad you and your well-protected toes had a good time!