Sunday, February 8, 2009

Wishful Makeuping

I've been debating about whether or not to post about the following topic and have decided to go ahead and post, with the possibility of removing it later.

There's been some guy drama in my life lately. I don't want to post the specifics on the world wide web (call or email to request the juicy details-or to read the poem I co-wrote with my friend Vodka), in order to protect the pride of the guy in this situation. I can't say it has been the most enjoyable experience, but I've learned a lot through the process. I have to admit I feel much more confident after this experience and have realized that I'm not as lonely as I thought I was. For a while I told myself I'd rather spend time with a jerk than be alone. Now that I've spent time with a jerk, I'm satisfied with my single status!

No comments: