Thursday, May 29, 2008

Just Say No

I'm pretty sure the guy that lives across the street from us is dealing drugs. He doesn't seem to have a job (except for driving a tow truck every once in a while) and there are a boatload of people coming and going throughout the day. I realize that I'm acting like that annoying neighbor from Bewitched who should mind her own business, but you won't be laughing when the Longmont police give me a medal for helping them bust drug dealers.

Of the possible options, I'm really hoping it is marijuana since that would be the lesser of three evils. Cocaine has the potential for being humorous (click here for the story about ordering a burrito and a Coke) but also has the potential for being pretty harmful (try Googling Amy Winehouse). Knowing Longmont, chances are he is running a meth lab. Let's hope for no explosions.

I'll keep you posted as this story develops.

No comments: