Monday, February 27, 2012

School Stress

Two years ago I had a breakdown. My world collapsed due to stress and anxiety. I was taking Intro to Biblical Hebrew which is stressful in and of itself. On top of that I was taking Intro to New Testament, taught by the most stressful professor I've ever had. And then I was working 35 hours a week at Walgreens. I weep thinking back on that semester.

This week I find myself experiencing anxiety, though it doesn't compare to what I went through two years ago. I am strengthened as I recall those stressful days and realize, nothing could be worse than that semester.

In the next two weeks I have a lot on my plate:
Tomorrow I help lead worship at Chapel.
Wednesday I have a presentation in my Judges Exegesis class.
Thursday I have an exam in my Mission/Evangelism class.
Sunday I preach at my internship church.
Monday I have a Hebrew quiz.
Tuesday I preach a wedding homily in my pastoral celebrations class.

After that, Spring Break arrives and relief sets in!

No comments: