Monday, December 17, 2007

Addicted to Harry

For the past 5 days I've been enveloped in the world of magic and have struggled to rejoin the real world. I started with the 5th Harry Potter book which I read a few years ago but wanted a refresher. Then I read the 6th book this weekend and now I'm on the 7th. I've made a rule that I can only read one chapter at a time and then I have to put it down and go do something else such as call a friend to catch up or hang out with my parents. I'd hate to lose all of my social skills because I'm too involved with a book!

2 comments:

Linda said...

i might have no social skills left because i began the HP books while driving out to austin in september (on tape) and then read the other 6 since i've been here! who knew they would be that good?? amazing. call me when you finish...i'm dying to talk about it with someone who won't judge me for loving them!!

dosol said...

what discipline!