Friday, December 21, 2007

I love to laugh

One of my favorite things to do is laugh. Nothing compares to good laughing spell when you're laughing so hard you can't breath and your belly hurts. I laughed a whole lot with my friend Kristin today as we met for lunch and a movie. I'm pretty sure we annoyed the other patrons in the restaurant and the other moviegoers may have thought we were drunk. I don't care though. A couple of days ago I talked to my friend Jessie who is currently living in Oregon and doing her best to make it a more beautiful place. We were reminiscing about high school and at one point I laughed so hard I thought I was going to pass out.

It's moments like these when I remember how beautiful some of the simplest things in life are.

This is indeed a wonderful world.

No comments: