Monday, August 4, 2008

Giddy Up

The Boulder County Fair is going on this week. Wanna know how I know? Every time I travel via foot or bike, I get unwanted attention by some out-of-town hicks. I'll be riding my bike to work and get whistled at by some dudes in cowboy hats who are cruising Main St. I'll be walking my dog and guys outside the liquor store will yell "hey baby, want a drink?". What is it about the fair that makes these idiots act like, well, idiots? Is it the bull riding? The demolition derby? Or is the simple fact that guys, when together in groups of two or more, seem to be boosted by testosterone which causes them to behave so disgustingly toward anything with breasts?

2 comments:

Erin said...

Or maybe it is just the sheer beauty, wit, and charm of one Becca Weaver?

Bryce Perica said...

The above is true, but I also think it's the tractor pull.